1. This website ("Site") is sponsored by LogistiCorp, L.L.C., and its affiliate, LG-OSS, LLC (collectively, the "Company"). Access to and use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyrights and trademarks. BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. Except as may be prohibited by Texas law, any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed terms and conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these terms and conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site. We also reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. The terms and conditions of this User Agreement solely govern access to and use of the Site. They do not relate to the purchase of any service displayed on the Site. As such, the terms and conditions of this User Agreement do not constitute, in whole or in part, the terms and conditions of an offer to a consumer relating to the purchase of any service described or displayed on the Site and do not form a consumer contract or constitute a consumer warranty, notice or sign relating to the purchase of any such service.
3. The materials used and displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, except where noted, are the property of the Company or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any such material without the written permission of the Company. The Company will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, but makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This Site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
4. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS WITH THIS SITE’S INFORMATION AND MATERIAL, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES THAT ARE IMPOSED BY, AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPUCABLE TO THIS USER AGREEMENT. THE COMPANY FURTHER DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE.
5. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THIS SITE.
6. THE COMPANY IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT THAT IS POSTED, UPLOADED, CREATED ON, SHARED THROUGH, OR THAT OTHERWISE EXISTS ON ANY WEB PRESENCE OF THE COMPANY TO WHICH THESE TERMS APPLY. THE COMPANY HAS NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR THE EXISTENCE OF OR THE TAKING DOWN OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY CONTENT. THIRD PARTY CONTENT DOES NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS, BELIEFS, STATEMENTS, OR ACTIONS OF THE COMPANY, AND THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY STEMMING THEREFROM.
7. The Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites that may be accessed through links on the Site. Any such links are provided for your convenience only. If you choose to click on any such links, you acknowledge and agree that you, not the Company, are displaying its contents and you access such linked sites at your own risk. Any site accessed from the Site is independent from the Company and is not under the control of the Company. Accordingly, the Company makes no representations concerning the accuracy, content or operation of such site and the provision of any link to such site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation or adoption of content by reference by the Company. The Company is not a party to any agreement you become a party to or may become subject to as a result of your access of such third-party site.
8. The Company respects the intellectual property of others. If any content uploaded to this Site infringes upon your proprietary copyrights, you may send us a notice as described in Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Copyright Code. This process applies only to copyright issues. Other issues (e.g., impersonation, violations of someone's right of publicity, etc.) should be brought to our attention by contacting LogistiCorp, L.L.C., Att’n: Consumer Relations, email@example.com, or 1722 Minters Chapel Road, Suite 100, Grapevine, Texas 76051. The Company suggests that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice pursuant to this section. The Company may, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, prohibit users who may be repeat infringers from accessing the Site or making submissions.
9. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas.
Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Via Email
Registration and Access Restrictions
You may be required to register for an account with us in order to use certain features of the Site. If you elect to take advantage of such features, you must register through the Site by completing the applicable registration form to create your account with a unique username and password. The decision to provide this information is purely optional; however, if you elect not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain content or participate in certain features of the Site. You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when we request it; (b) maintain and promptly update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete to the extent the Site permits such updates; (c) use limited-access portions of the Site only using access credentials that we have issued to you; and (d) exit your account at the end of each session in which you have logged-in to the Site. You must maintain the confidentiality of any access credentials that we issue to you and may not share them with any other person. You must notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your credentials or any other breach of security. Even if you notify us, you will be responsible for any activities that occur using your access credentials, including any charges resulting from the use of your account.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. This Site is operated in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, and the Company will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Collection of Personal Information. When you use the Site, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number. By giving us such information, you will need to consent to our using it in the manner described in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five (5) days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent. Cookie information, pages you have requested and your IP address may also be recorded by us and/or third parties from your browser as set out in this policy.
Use of Performance Data. The Company may use performance data, including performance statistics, bug fixes and other similar data (“Performance Data”) uploaded to the Site. The Company may use such Performance Data in any way, including, but not limited to, using, editing, altering, reproducing, publishing and/or distributing the Performance Data for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, provided that such Performance Data is stripped of all personally identifiable information.
Use of Personal Information. The Company may use personal information to allow us to process your service requests, provide access to privileged areas of the Site, if any, send out e-blasts, newsletters, personalize your visit to the Site, and enable us to improve the services it offers.
Security. All security on the Site is treated seriously. Where applicable, the Company undertakes security steps on its back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
Agreeing to Terms
If you do not agree to these conditions as posted here on this Site, please do not use this Site or any services offered by this Site. Your use of this Site indicates acceptance of all terms and condition set forth herein.